- To gain knowledge and insight about what secure attachment looks like between children and caregivers.
- To learn helpful ways to help build a connection with children who come from hard places and did not have secure attachment.
- To understand the impact attachment history can have on children’s behavior.
- To gain insight and awareness about how our own attachment history influences the way we care for children.
- To learn appropriate proactive strategies to empower children with behavioral tools.